I try to make Christmas magical for my girls! I love to take this time of year to make memories of magic and pretend and beauty, instead of just toys upon toys that eventually are forgotten. But, of course, presents are a part of the season! And I try to take time and care in getting my girls a few really special items that will stand the test of time! So, I have come up with a gift guide for little girls inspired by what I have suggested to friends and family these season for my own girls!
1. I have been a fan of Fancy Free Finery's heirloom quality felt flowers for years and they never disappoint. If you want something special for the little girl in your life, this is it. You can find this daisy style here.
2. I LOVE these Jellycat books for Isla! And they are so catchy, Emilia can easily memorize them and then "read" them to Isla, which I absolutely love! You can find this Christmas book here or here. You can find the matching Jellycat reindeer here.
3. These Toddler Girl's Ugg Jesse Bow Ii Sunshine Perforated Bootie are seriously SO cute! Don't tell Isla, but I picked her up a pair! You can find them here.
4. I found this Toddler Girl's Nike Gradient Heart Graphic Tee for Emi and I know she will LOVE it! She loves to wear her Nike gear when we go to the gym--and it's kind of my favorite thing! Shop this look here.
5. The Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair is the perfect "big ticket" item for your littles this year. Emilia has had her's for 3 years and it is still in perfect condition. Isla received her's for her 1st birthday this year and I can barely get her out of the thing! AND they are currently on sale! Shop Anywhere Chairs here.
6. If Emi has cute athleisure wear, you better believe Isla does too! Under Armour has the cutest little infant sets and they fit true to size! Shop them here.
7. We are huge fans of Cuddle and Kind because of their heirloom quality handmade dolls AND because they are making a huge difference in the fight to end world hunger! Shop this sweet mermaid here.
8, Emi has a few pairs of these Girl's Nike Dry Core Studio Training Pants and loves them! Buy a size down, because they do run big. Find them here.
9. I have searched and searched for the perfect push toy for Isla this Christmas and I finally found it in this gorgeous natural wood pram from Moover. I wanted something that she could push her babies around as she practiced her new walking skills, but I also wanted something beautiful that would last. You can shop this gorgeous luxury pram designed in Denmark here.
10. Can we talk about this adorable book set from Funny Fable Productions? My girls are enamored by the idea of their little addition to their playroom! This fairy door and accompanying book is the perfect gift for the cute little sister sets in your life! Emi loved "reading" the book to Isla and filling her in on all the magic of fairies and the like! AND Funny Fable Productions also has a charitable aspect! Their focus is fighting to provide clean water around the world. Can you say LOVE?!? You can find the set here.
11. I love these Girl's Ugg Dae Perforated Tie Back Boot for Emilia this year! They coordinate with Isla's and I love these sweet detailing! You can shop this pair here.
12. These Little People, Big Dreams books are my absolute favorite for Emilia. She is at the age where it is so important to me to show her real life examples of girls kicking some serious butt. This series includes Marie Curie, Audrey Hepburn, Rosa Parks, Frida Khalo and many more kick-butt ladies. Find them here and here.
If you made it to the end, thank you so much for following along with my blog and Instagram and happy shopping!
Note: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission for clicks and/or purchases at no extra cost to you. If you'd like more information, you can go to the "Terms" section of my website. And thank you so much for supporting my blog and making it all possible!