Happy Friday my friends! Is it just me, or are the weeks flying by this season? I'm not sure if it's because life with two is so busy, or because Fall/Winter is such a busy time for us with birthdays and holidays and all the amazing goodness that comes along with each?
I've been seriously considering what my "mom wardrobe" is and what it should be lately. Do you ever feel stuck between looking too young and casual and looking too stiff or dressed up? I have been trying so hard to blend put together, comfy, and age appropriate and have found the answer with my favorite brand--Madewell.
I have loved Madewell jeans for years--the quality and fit are amazing, but even better, the price point is soooo good. Madewell is now sold in Nordstrom, which has made my shopping life complete. I rounded up some of my favorite items from Madewell that are currently in my wardrobe. If you are looking for the perfect tee and jeans--look no further, you're in the right place!
1. High Riser Skinny Jeans--I've had these for three years, and they are still my absolute favorite fit. The cosmos came together for us mamas right now and high-waisted is where it's at. Thank goodness.
2. Slim Boyfriend Jeans--I got these as my first "back to my normal size post baby present." That's a thing right? Anyway, it's a looser, more relaxed fit and they're super comfy.
3. Whisper Cotton Tank--Love this tank. I have it in white and blue striped. The price is perfect and it holds it shape and quality when washed.
4. Whisper V-neck Pocket Tee--The best basic ever. I have it in too many colors to count. Did I mention it's under $20?!?
5. Ryder Cardigan--The comfiest cardy I own right now. It has a super relaxed fit that makes me feel like an Olsen Twin, in the best way, obvi ;)
6. Cotton-Linen Baseball Cap--I have this cap in light pink and I currently can't find it, which is a serious tragedy. Because #momlife often requires this cap. Buy it and remember me haha!
7. Step Hem Denim Skirt--This is still ever-present in my wardrobe this fall, because #californiafall. It is so cute and I always have people asking me about it!
**This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission from clicks and/or purchases. For more information, reference our Terms page**